Last updated on December 22, 2014 16:42
Viaduct WebPush is a service which allows you to send real time information to users in their web browsers using Web Sockets. Based on the Viaduct platform, this service allows you to focus on your code and not worry about implementing web sockets.
- Real-time messaging using WebSockets
- Fallback to AJAX polling if web sockets are unsupported
- Send 10,000 messages for free with up to 20 connections. Billed per 1,000 messages and per connection thereafter (pricing to be determined - free during beta).
- Easily view statistics through the myViaduct interface
- Easy to use client & server libraries available for ease of integration
For further information about the service, checkout the pages below: