Last updated on February 05, 2015 13:26
- e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by e-mail
- IP addresses and page views for all users of our services
Disclosure, Data Ownership and Security
- We will never sell or disclose e-mail addresses to any third party
- We will make every effort to maintain the security of all information stored within your Viaduct account
- We will comply with any legitimate requests from law enforcement agencies to disclose certain information to them to assist with their investigations
- Viaduct Hosting Limited own all hardware, software, databases and all rights to the Viaduct software.
- You retain all rights to all intellectual property you upload to the service.
- We will not disclose, sell, share or otherwise transfer any uploaded information with any third party.
- We may occasionally send newsletters and other information to existing customers by email or post
Payment Card Details
Viaduct Hosting Limited does not store your payment card details on its system and Viaduct staff do not have access to any of these details.